About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Project Manager-Hendersonville, NC
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville plant is seeking a Customer Service Project Manager who will be an integral part of the Customer Service team, processing requests from sales, product management, and marketing for development and management of products for individual customers and multi-customer programs. Will also facilitate all aspects of the process, providing timely information to meet production and scheduling expectations, and ensuring customer satisfaction for all internal and external clients while maintaining the highest level of quality and accuracy.
How you will impact WestRock
· Assumes responsibility for all customer and production related requirements on assigned accounts and programs.
· Communicates with CSR’s and/or department managers on all jobs with production requirements in the facility, including but not limited to mailings, fulfillment, automated file transfer fulfillment, custom manufactured products, virtual products, drop shipments and inventory products.
· Oversees and prepares client data files for distributions.
· Develops products with sales and internal departments, determining front end and manufacturing processes as well as substrate requirements.
· Develops project time lines with sales and internal departments, monitoring to ensure on-time delivery.
· Manages cost control, estimates, customer presentations, reporting needs, and communication with sales and customers.
· Initiates, tracks, organizes, and monitors creation, proofing and approval of layout concepts, customer facing templates, and print ready files through development, production, and fulfillment.
· Generates and manages specifications and data related to products and programs for correct processing through systems for proper pricing, reporting, creation, and production.
· Initiates all job ticket instructions and communication on jobs where material is currently in inventory and/or provide by outside supplier.
· Serves as liaison between sales and internal departments as the key communicator and point of contact for all information and issue resolution.
· Assists customers at the request of or in the absence of sales.
· Coordinates with CSR’s on jobs requiring special order materials, and in doing so effectively meets or exceeds budgetary expectations.
· Attends meetings as necessary to review and discuss current and proposed schedules, production results and suggest changes as needed.
· Leads or assists in launch planning of new or special projects.
· Serves as secondary/back up support on accounts that are the primary assignment of other program managers.
· Assists in securing new business.
· Participates in customer visits and presentations on and off site as needed.
· Shifts duties and responsibilities as required, supporting changes in client needs or business strategies.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience in industry or related field.
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) required; Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office-Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to resolve problem situations quickly.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Must be reliable and dependable including good attendance.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.