About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Supervisor - Santa Maria, CA
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, organizes the work flow of customer service representatives to provide the most effective and efficient service in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance and counsel to customer service staff
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained
- Responsible for training customer service representatives, and for developing and implementing operations and policies
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, SAP & SNC Software
user knowledge and the ability to quickly learn other applications as needed
Sets priorities, establishes objectives/milestones, schedules activities effectively and completes tasks in a timely manner.
Communicates regularly with Customers and Sales Rep.,
coordinating activities between customer and WestRock.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Some prior business experience desirable.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good verbal and written skills.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application.
We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/