About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Corner-Post Sales Representative, Aurora Paperboard - Chicago, IL
705 N Farnsworth Ave
Aurora, Illinois, 60505
We are seeking a Sales Representative for our Aurora Paperboard facility, located west of Chicago in Aurora, IL. The Aurora Mill produces book cover board, (Red Label), made from 100% recycled paper. In addition, Aurora manufacturers a line of protective packaging, which include slip sheets and cornerposts, (Guardian Angle). These products are used by many companies for protection and stability of their products during shipping and storage.
The primary focus of the Sales Representative position is to manage and grow sales in the Midwest. This includes growing business at existing accounts, as well as prospecting for new business, and providing sales support to National and/or House Accounts.
How You will impact WestRock
· Develops and implements strategies to establish and maintain account relationships and meet sales targets. Develops business plans for accounts.
· Develops strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
· Solicits new business opportunities within sales territory.
· Interacts with other WestRock divisions.
· Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation for the territory.
· Employ account and market knowledge to recommend custom value propositions for each account.
What You need for success
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Packaging sales experience strongly preferred.
· 3+ years successful sales or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Good computer skills (MS Office and SalesForce)
· Ability to work successfully from a home office and travel 1-2 nights per week.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/