Sales Representative - Aston, PA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sales Representative - Aston, PA
100 McDonald Boulevard
Aston, Pennsylvania, 19014
Within this critical role, you will be assigned to a specific sales territory in the Philadelphia Business Unit and given the opportunity to grow and retain current customers, identify
potential new customers, and strategically manage and develop your overall sales portfolio. You'll be provided the resources needed to differentiate yourself, and our products in ways that provide innovative packaging solutions to your customers.
How You Will Impact WestRock:
* Develop a business plan for each account in addition to identify, solicit, develop, and secure new business opportunities within the territory
* Grow market share, product margin and book of business within assigned territory
* Prepare, organize and present customer presentations
* Coordinate use of other company resources (e.g. customer service, technical, plant operations) to provide value added services to accounts
* Provide analysis and information on sales forecasts, new business and budget preparation
What You Need to Succeed:
* 5+ years of successful, verifiable and progressive sales experience maintaining major account relationships and meeting personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products
* 5+ years of solutions selling experience with a quantifiable record of success in new business development, and sales goal achievement
* Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities
* Strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, and interpersonal effectiveness
* Prior outside sales experience within Manufacturing / Corrugated Packaging or related industry strongly preferred
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline preferred
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.