About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
3rd Shift Affixing Machine Operator - Woodridge, IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Operates machinery to keep up with scheduled workload.
Looks-up and understands customer requirements.
Sets up and operates affixing equipment to achieve customer requirements.
Sets up and operates camera systems per job specifications.
Adheres to MPS QC processes.
Sets up labeler.
Sets up packaging.
Performs necessary adjustments to keep production running.
Maintains 5S conditions.
Enters accurate counts into Prism system.
Performs necessary preventative maintenance to ensure machines are running at peak performance.
Makes inventory adjustments as needed.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have related experience and/or training.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have experience with affixing/mailing equipment including machine maintenance.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/