Die Cut Operator
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Die Cut Operator
9266 Meridian Way
West Chester, Ohio, 45069
- THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WEST CHESTER, OH.
**** 2nd & 3rd Shift Openings *****
How you will impact WestRock
- Set-up and operate the die cut machine.
- Responsible for prepping machine for the next production run, sheets, dies, etc.
- Evaluate production quality; bring concerns to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assist in training other die cut personnel.
- Troubleshoot production issues that may arise.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and
- Overtime is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED minimum.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved
written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and basic
- Must have prior die cut experience. Requires the ability to react quickly and make
continuous adjustments to provide top quality products. Normal vision is
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and
Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and
maintaining a diverse workforce:
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.