About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
2nd Shift Production Worker (Mon-Thurs 2:30 pm – 1 am) - Tukwila, WA
18340 South Center Parkway
Tukwila, Washington, 98188
- Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
- Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include all activities associated with helping operators with job functions, gathering finished goods, stacking them in a uniformed manner, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, possess a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes, and have a desire to advance within the company.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
- Embrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to off load finished goods and stacking in a uniform manner.
- Follow specific directions, and perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work safely, maintain a clean and safe work environment, and comply with all safety regulations
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull 50 lbs., stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift
- Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts; required to work daily overtime and weekends as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Stable work hours and pay
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.