Line Packer/Feeder-Toronto, Ontario
2220 Midland Ave, 50 Administration Isle
Toronto, Ontario, M1P 3E6
We are seeking a Line Packer/Feeder who will be an integral part of our Finishing Team.
How would you impact WestRock:
- Prepare and feed the correct cartons into a machine to be folded and glued.
- Reads job ticket then prepares and feeds the correct cartons into machine.
- Participates in line clearances.
- Performs visual inspection of cartons for any defects while feeding.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test
or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WestRock-MPS is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, WestRock-MPS will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact Human Resources at 416-940-2421 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact Human Resources at the number listed.