Machine Operator sheet plant - Springfield, MO
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Operator Position
Seeking Machine Operator position at our Springfield, MO location on Belcrest Avenue.
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast paced environment.
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follows specific directions
- Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in manufacturing process
- Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and around work stations.
- Able to operate power hand tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ability to lift 50 - 75 pounds consistently
- Ability to successfully pass a math test, background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen
Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Prior manufacturing experience preferred
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.