About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
1st Shift Warehouse/Production Star Pizza Box, Phoenix, AZ
4002 W Turney Ave, Ste 2
Phoemix, Arizona, 85019
WestRock- Star Pizza Box Phoenix, AZ - 1st Shift 6:30am -3:00pm Warehouse/Production Worker
Our Star Pizza Box plant in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking qualified candidate to fill the Warehouse/Production Position in the production dept. This is an entry level, hourly position with advancement potential. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and experience in a manufacturing environment. The facility operates on 1st shift with overtime as needed by customer demands. Benefits include insurance, 401K, paid vacation.
Learns to operate equipment at a satisfactory level as assigned.
Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions
Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
• Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions,
and perform duties as assigned.
• Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull ;50lbs, navigate
stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and some
• General mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills
• Ability to perform complete make ready and shut down
• Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria
• Product Identification and Labeling
• Maintain Waste and Efficiency standards
• Must pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical
• HS diploma or GED required.
Industrial manufacturing and fork lift experience is preferred.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.