Planning Manager – GB & CE Cartons
WestRock-MPS is a specialist business within WestRock and is a leading global provider of value-added packaging solutions to a diverse customer base across the healthcare, consumer and multi-media markets. MPS provides its customers with an extensive array of print-based specialty packaging solutions, including premium folding cartons, inserts, labels and rigid packaging across a variety of substrates and finishes. MPS has over 70 manufacturing locations across North America, Europe and Asia and employs approximately 10,000 people.
To take responsibility for supporting the Production planning functions in order to satisfy the European Healthcare carton facilities customer service and production requirements. As required, actively support the Supply Chain teams and other logistics colleagues to ensure smooth operation Healthcare carton facilities
- Perform an overview of PSA planning functions and effectiveness across the Healthcare carton network.
- Act as the key interface between customer services, planners, department managers and manufacturing teams to resolve short term capacity constraints.
- With appropriate communication to, and with the involvement of the department managers, amend the plan and support required plan changes in order to meet customer service needs.
- To plan all jobs to ensure optimised flow through site and minimise stoppages created through bottleneck processes
- Manage footprint of work across sites with local Planners to ensure smooth flow and effective intercompany transfers.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Demonstrates higher than average (when compared to the norm group) critical numerical and verbal ability assessment scores (using SHL ability assessments).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
If you are interested please send your cv to Luci Dulay at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrable experience of working in a logistics, planning or supply chain function
- An understanding of project management & problem solving skills; has strong PC skills
- Commercially astute
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, strong negotiation and influencing skills; a proven decision maker in high paced business environment