Printer Feeder - Mebane, NC
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Printer Feeder - Mebane, NC
7411 Oakwood St Extension, PO Box 408
Mebane, North Carolina, 27302
· Reviews and understands job ticket with operator and determines size and quantity of sheets required.
· With assistance from 2nd Press Person Insures ink supplied matches ink specs on job ticket.
· Adjusts feeder to achieve maximum production during the running of the press,
· Mounts plates in press, either alone or with 2nd Press Operator.
· Understands the controls of the feeder console and auxiliary controls for the operating systems.
· Perform maintenance on the equipment.
· Continually checks quality and registration of work, as directed, to ensure that customer specs are met.
· Completes necessary production and quality reports, with 2nd Press Operator, as required.
· Can adjust feeder for optimum production, quality and safety
· Perform other duties as assigned by manager, supervisor, lead person, press operator and 2nd press operator.
Job will involve the ability to:
· Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs intermittently and up to 75 lbs rarely.
· Stand up to 12 hours per day.
· Bend, twist, climb, squat, kneel occasionally throughout the shift.
· Uses hands for simple and power grasping, as well as push, pull and fine manipulation.
· Work at and/or below shoulder level.
· See fine detail in printed product along with checking for color accuracy.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.