Die Utility - Lansing, MI
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Die Utility - Lansing, MI
5800 West Grand River Ave
Lansing, Michigan, 48906
GENERAL PURPOSE: Provide stock and die support for the Carton Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Builds die cassettes.
Cycles waste gaylords.
Operates motorized lifts.
Supplies Carton presses with board stock.
Maintains supplies for presses (i.e., rags, solvents, etc.).
Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six months’ work experience is preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read and to recognize similarities and differences between series of numbers.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to obtain Level 2 fork truck license.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.