About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
2nd Shift Die Utility (Packaging) - Lansing, MI
5800 West Grand River Ave
Lansing, Michigan, 48906
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
Provide stock and die support for the Carton Department.
How you will impact WestRock
Builds die cassettes.
Cycles waste gaylords.
Operates motorized lifts.
Supplies Carton presses with board stock.
Maintains supplies for presses (i.e., rags, solvents, etc.).
Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six months’ work experience is preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to read and to recognize similarities and differences between series of numbers.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to obtain Level 2 fork truck license.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.