About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Production Associate - Lancaster, PA
500 Richardson Drive
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17603
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Title: Production Associate, Lancaster, PA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner
- Must comply with all safety rules
- Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts
- Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Performs machine set-ups
- Conduct quality checks
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.