About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Die Cutter Operator - Foil Stamp - 2nd shift - Indianapolis, IN
2020 Production Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46241
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Currently seeking Die Cut Operators (2nd shift) for our Finishing Department. Starting Pay $20.00. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
Operate and run foil stamper to fill orders. Act as lead to machine helpers.
How you will impact WestRock
- Operates and runs Ijima foil stamper for value added cartons.
- Makes ready machine to approvable standard with little to no supervision.
- Calculates and determines the amount of foil needed for each job.
- Determines make ready process for various substrates.
- Starts up and runs at optimum efficiency levels.
- Understands and operates at quality standards.
- Knows, understands, and performs maintenance on machine.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and executes corrective action during production.
- Develops and executes ideas for improvement to continually increase performance and quality of output.
- Consistently maintains organization of dies and make ready supplies.
- Leads, directs, and trains machine helpers.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with make ready, running, and maintaining foil stamper.
- Possess basic computer skills including email and word processing.
- Ability to operate and understand a calculator.
- Ability to read and understand job tickets.
- Ability to read and understand tape measure.
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify and differentiate foil types.
- Ability to identify and correct problems on machine/substrates.
- Possess above average organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Know and understand machine safety guidelines.
- Must possess creative problem solving skills
- Maintain a positive work environment including respectful communication with peers and clients
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.