About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
2nd Shift Production Worker Hartwell, GA
191 Winfield Drive
Hartwell, Georgia, 30643
In this role the Production Worker will provide safe and timely support. Gather strips from stripper or conveyor and fill hoppers. Must keep hoppers filled to proper height. Must be able to catch partitions at front or side in neat predetermined quantities. Also, must be able to stack bundles correctly on pallets to meet customer specs. Must also watch quality of partitions being manufactured. Must keep area clean and orderly and in a safe manner.
How you will impact WestRock
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Gather, bundle and stack fiberboard partitions and check guide.
What you need to succeed
- Available to work 2nd Shift 3:30pm 12:00 pm
- Tools and Equipment used: Broom, utility knife, bundler machines, turntable, tape gun, scrap buggies, shredder and air hose.
What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.