About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
2nd Shift Forklift Driver Hartwell, GA
191 Winfield Drive
Hartwell, Georgia, 30643
In this role the Forklift Driver will provide safe and timely support. Ability to perform duties in all areas of shipping an receiving department..
How you will impact WestRock
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Load and unload trailers, keep back lines stocked with rolls
- Must pull pallets from lines when full in order to not affect production
- Operate Baler,Shredder MSK, Stretch-Wrap, and Spray booth
- Must maintain good housekeeping and safety practices
- Must be able to perform production duties when needed
What you need to succeed
- Available to work : 2nd Shift 3:30pm 12:00 pm
- Tools and Equipment used: Tape Measure, Broom, Utility Knife, Air Hose, Shrink Gun, Ladder Forklift, MSK Baller, Scale, Sweeper, Spray booth, Dock Locks, Broom, Spray Gun.
What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.