The Hendersonville Plant is seeking Feeder Catchers who will be an integral part of the Finishing Team feeding die cut blanks into folder gluer and packing folding cartons into corrugated cases to fill orders.
How you will impact WestRock
Performs visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
Participates in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing.
Maintains cleanliness of work area.
Performs other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.