Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a Days 2nd Pressman for Pressroom Dept. for our Downers Grove,IL Facility. Starting Pay $22.00 + Overtime, and Up to $28/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Assist the First Press Operator in the operation and maintenance of the assigned press.
What you need to succeed:
• Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
• Must have good color perception.
• Must pass color hue test.
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience working as a Feeder or Floor Help with some exposure to feeding on a sheet fed press.
• Must have working experience with color scanning equipment.
• Must have experience working with plastic substrates.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must have basic computer skills (data entry).
• Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Must have the ability to read a ruler.
• Must have the ability to operate densitometers, spectrophotometers, calculators, computer terminals, gloss meters, PH/conductivity meters and other printing equipment needed to accomplish the task(s).
• Must be able to work in and around UV (Ultra-Violet) materials.
• Must be able to register 6/c work and spot coatings
• Must possess the following competencies: accuracy, reliability, decision making, time management and self motivation.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be reliable and dependable. • Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.