Production Technicians/Operators - Devens, MA
WestRock - Devens, MA
Production Machine Operators & Assistant Operators
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you a quick learner with a good work ethic and commitment to your position. Do you enjoy 4 day work weeks? Are you looking for a company where you can grow?
We are currently seeking Production Machine Operators to join the team in our Devens Corrugated Packaging facility. We work in a team-based environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn all manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills- Maintain housekeeping excellence -Must be able to lift, push, walk, stand, bend throughout a shift
- Maintain a clean and organized work space - Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- Printing experience very helpful
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Offer contingent on passing background screening, pre-employment physical and drug screen.
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
- WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.