Machine Operator - Cleveland, Oh
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Operator - Cleveland, Oh
Assistant Machine Operator - Maple Heights, Oh
Starting Pay: $11.99/hr
After Successful Completion of Probationary Period
Pay Range: $12-$15
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are currently seeking entry-level Labor Machine Operators/Assistant Workers for the Maple Heights plant. In North America, we are the largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging and 2nd largest producer of clay-coated recycled paperboard.
- No manufacturing experience necessary for position- full training provided.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug screening and background check.
If you enjoy this shared pursuit of perfection, a constant commitment to thinking beyond convention, putting customers first, reducing waste or discovering value where others haven't, you're one of us.
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
Responsibilities and Education
· Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
· Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
Join a company that excels in attracting, developing and empowering employees to reach their potential.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintainning a diverse workforce.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.