Finishing Helper - Chattanooga, TN
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The Finishing Helper position is responsible for safely performing a wide range of tasks that includes finishing signs for our customers at the very highest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review and complete project based tasks for customers consisting of running laminators, leisters, routers, etc.
- Keep up with production records and reporting.
- Assist on kit pack lines based on customer needs.
- Review and perform quality checks.
- Responsible for the overall safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Responsible for meeting production schedule.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Must work overtime as required for the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED minimum required.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.