About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Feeder/Catcher - Allegan, MI
504 Eastern Ave
Allegan, Michigan, 49010
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs visual inspections of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
Participates in line clearance procedures after each items is completed.
Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing
Maintains cleanliness of work area.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have strong mathematical skills.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.