Marketing Specialist - Winston-Salem, NC
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Marketing Specialist - Winston-Salem, NC
5900 Grassy Creek Blvd
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27105
The marketing specialist manages and executes projects to support and drive divisional initiatives and contribute to sales growth, drive marketing and strategic planning, manage internal systems to ensure data accuracy and integrity and focus on customer satisfaction in an effort to effectively communicate our value proposition in the marketplace and execute a unified, one-company approach.
How You will Impact WestRock Displays
· Support content marketing initiatives to deliver and nurture leads in SalesForce.com that deliver sales and customer retention
· Help coordinate RFI/RFPs (Request for Information, Request for Proposal)
· Manage WestRock Entries for industry design competitions (OMA, DOT)
· Project manage and coordinate the Retail Learning Lab program
· Support and maintain Winston-Salem Office Innovation/retail lab
· Manage trade shows for driving maximum customer and prospect engagement
· Support the development of sales tools, presentations, and resource hub
· Update retailer specifications for displays & in-store signage and messaging
· Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the areas of Marketing Communications, Content Development and Management, Lead Generation and Analytics.
· Bachelor’s in marketing, business or related discipline
The candidate must possess the following core strengths:
1. Attitude- Have a positive disposition towards work- a very positive attitude.
2. Accountability- Assist in marketing program outcomes
3. Cultural Fit- core values that motivate the team, company and customers.
4. Past job related Success- success in previous roles in achieving goals
5. Strong PowerPoint and SalesForce capabilities
1. Produce high quality of work with thoroughness and accuracy
2. Have high attention to detail, complete work on time, manage priorities, be a self-starter with high energy
3. Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities
4. Strong Interpersonal Skills- Articulate ideas in a clear concise and appropriately assertive manner.
5. Strong written and oral communications skills.
6.Teamwork-Work effectively with a range of WestRock teams and customers
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.