About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
13 West Fourth St
Holland, Michigan, 49423
GENERAL PURPOSE: Schedule production for assigned work centers and meet customer due dates while maximizing efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicates daily with planners, CSRs, operators, managers, and other internal departments as needed.
- Communicates changes, additions, and deletions to production schedule as needed to CSRs, planners, and production.
- Maintains integrity of the production schedule by freezing the schedule according to the Department Manager’s guidelines.
- Reviews time allocation, make-ready, and on-time press calculations for accuracy.
- Reports all orders that are late or have the potential of shipping late to CSRs and Planners.
- Coordinates with Production Schedulers of other MPS facilities to maintain a seamless work flow, efficiency, and on-time shipment of orders.
- Responds to CSR requests from customers to change order delivery dates.
- Maintains integrity of the production schedule by scheduling necessary time blocks into the schedule according to the Department Manager’s guidelines.
- Ensures all raw materials are available to meet press dates.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have three years’ related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Must have proficient computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be able to work well under pressure to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must have a basic understanding of design, composition, proofreading, and print production processes.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone and provide information/assistance to internal customers.
- Must have knowledge of modern office procedures including, but not limited to telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping.
- Must be able to establish, maintain, and retrieve permanent files.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to maintain reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.