About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Coordinator – Portland, OR
The opportunity: The Maintenance Coordinator provides for the effective use of personnel, materials, and machine downtime to maintain production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels. The Maintenance Coordinator will plan, schedule, coordinate and report of repair activities. Maintenance Coordinators report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Take responsibility for the initial screening of incoming work orders, scope identification, determination of basic job requirements and planning requirements.
- Prepare job packages for craftsmen with detailed information to facilitate efficient and safe work implementation.
- Preview, audit, and review repairs under work order process.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed at job completion.
- Plan and schedule unit outages.
- Take leadership role in organizing and reviewing outage work into one integrated schedule.
- Specify and orders parts and materials needed for planned repair work.
- Develop scopes of work, solicit bids, contract and coordinates work as needed.
- Operate within WestRock’s planning systems, with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Manage work order backlog.
- Interface with all operating departments.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in the industry is preferred.
- Supervisory or management experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills are required.
If you think this would be a great fit, we would like to hear from you! WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.