Service Technician - REMOTE
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Service Technician - REMOTE
4364 34th St
Orlando, Florida, 32811
As a WestRock Service Technician you will be providing excellent customer service to include installation and training for our customers in packaging machinery manufactured by WestRock, and other machinery manufacturers.
Service Technician – Remote – Multiple Locations
- Installation and service of packaging equipment in the field
- Set up equipment for both electrical and mechanical operation
- Customer training of maintenance team and operators in the safe use and proper maintenance of packaging machinery equipment
- Telephone trouble shooting; electrical and mechanical
- Customer service to include sales orders, follow-up, and service orders
How you will impact WestRock:
· Fulfill customer installation and service needs
· Effective telephone trouble shooting
· Excellent electrical and computer skills
What you need to succeed:
- Electrical and pneumatic trouble shooting with knowledge of basic electrical codes
- Strong mechanical abilities and troubleshooting
- Servo experience
- Read electrical, pneumatic, ladder logic diagrams, and mechanical drawings
- Electrical relay logic experience and practices
- PLC experience required, prefer Allen Bradley
- Travel up to 75% of the time
- Strong customer service, verbal, and written skills
- Must be available for on-call and over-time
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work remotely
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.