About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Electromechanical Maintenance Technician - Lithia Springs, GA
600 Riverside Parkway, Suite 200
Lithia Springs, Georgia, 30122
Electromechanical Maintenance Technician, Lithia Springs, GA
· Provide Maintenance Services to eliminate downtime on production machines, among other duties involving machinery inspection, improving systems and performing projects, training personnel and coordinating maintenance assignments (other duties as assigned).
How you will impact WestRock:
● Inspections and PM tasks
● Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical and electrical problems with production machines and equipment. (maintain unscheduled downtime at 2.0% )
● Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems on de-energized circuits with production machines and equipment.
● Troubleshoot, repair and work on energized electrical equipment safely according to NFPA 70e regulations.
● Have familiarity with a variety of the industrial maintenance concepts, practices, and procedures.
● Coordinate maintenance assignments with minimum supervision.
● Working independently as well as with team members.
● Have proficiency in mechanical repairs and troubleshooting.
● Have proficiency in electrical repairs and troubleshooting.
● Design/improve electrical/mechanical systems.
● Have familiarity with electrical, mechanical and building codes.
● Have familiarity with new technologies.
● Be responsible for ordering and inventory of electrical and mechanical spare parts.
● Improve projects to improve efficiencies and procedures.
● Train new maintenance personnel.
● Work with management in setting work priority.
What you need to succeed:
· High school diploma required and technical training in electrical/mechanical field.
· Special License/Certification Required: TPC Training or Electrical License
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.