Maintenance Manager - Lancaster, PA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Manager - Lancaster, PA
500 Richardson Drive
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17603
· Instill a proactive approach towards safety with employee involvement; ensure safety compliance;
facilitate an environment where safety is the priority
· Train and mentor staff; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline
employees; address complaints and resolve problems
· Recommend corrective measures to improve production methods and equipment performance
· Develop and track maintenance budgets, develop and prioritize plant reliability opportunity lists,
lead process improvement projects
· Optimize Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program and managing capital improvement
· Work with Planner/Scheduler to estimate work hour requirements for completion of job
· Manages changes in work processes to increase efficiency
· Participate in the awarding of contracts for outside services and acquisitions
· Actively assist in continuous improvement activities and offer positive suggestions for improvements
· Minimize downtime through effective equipment maintenance
What you need to succeed:
· College Degree preferred
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a manufacturing leadership role; experience in a
corrugated manufacturing facility is highly desired
· Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing highly desired
· Experience using Reliability tools such as Pareto analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
(FMEA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) preferred
· Experience working with advance Predictive Maintenance tools such as Infrared, Vibration,
Oil, and Ultrasonic analysis, shaft and machine alignment, and precision maintenance
· Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are
business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.