Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Electrical/Electronics Technician – 2nd shift – Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis Facility is looking for an Electrical/Electronics Technician to join our Maintenance team who will perform general electric and electronic maintenance of facility and equipment in a timely and courteous manner.
How you will impact WestRock
- Performs maintenance of electrical and electronic components of manufacturing equipment and of facility systems up to 480 volts.
- Troubleshoots and repairs minor mechanical problems including faulty electric and electronic components such as relays, sensors, switches, and motors.
- Performs basic welding, brazing, and cutting.
- Bends conduit and pulls wire.
- Operates scissors and forklifts.
- Maintains accurate maintenance records.
- Supports various recycling programs such as light bulbs, batteries, and metals.
- Installs and connects power supply wires to equipment.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have working knowledge of various sensors, hand and small power tools, AC/DC motors, and of programming computers and PLCs.
- Must be trained in advanced electrical and mechanical safety.
- Must have experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Must demonstrate ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.).
- Must have basic computer experience.
- Must have the ability to read schematics, prints, ladder diagrams, and drawings.
- Must have knowledge of and ability to interpret national electrical code.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.