Millwright - Guelph, ON
Millwright - Guelph, ON
390 Woodlawn Road W
Guelph, Ontario, N1H 7K3
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Millwright, Guelph, Ontario
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to work an 8-hour day on a 5 day weekly rotating shift (days, afternoons and nights). Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Working as part of a team you are responsible for the daily production of quality corrugated products in a safe and efficient manner
Demonstrate attention to detail by ensuring order specs and special requirements are accurately followed
Work efficiently and effectively, while ensuring a safe work environment, a quality product, and a satisfied customer
Familiarity, understanding, and experience with facets of design, installation, startup, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of process equipment and systems common to industrial and manufacturing facilities. Some examples of process equipment includes: pumps, motors, gear reducers, couplings, belt-drives, bearings, and seals.
- Understanding of and experience with reading drawings, Bills of Materials, parts identification, work packages, work flow processes, planning and scheduling.
- Experience with development and completion of assigned data collection routes, to include temperatures, vibrations, acoustics, speed, etc.
- Determine work procedures to assemble, dismantle and overhaul machinery and equipment using hand and power tools.
- Work with a wide variety of precision tools such as veneer calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, gauge blocks and optical and laser alignment tooling.
- Perform a variety of maintenance related tasks in connection with the maintenance, repair and/or improvement to equipment.
Maintain proper housekeeping practices to ensure a safe work environment
Other duties as assigned
High school diploma
Attention to detail
Ability to work well in a team environment
Positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile to get it right
- 5-10 years’ experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, equipment installations, equipment maintenance, construction, fabrication, or supporting service.
- Licensed Millwright, red seal
- Ability to work overtime and rotating shifts.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, WestRock will, upon request from the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact WestRock, Human Resources at (519) 823-4871 about your needs and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
Please apply online at www.westrock.com.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community: