About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Technician - Denver, CO
5050 East 50th Ave
Denver, Colorado, 80216
Maintenance Technician – Denver, CO
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Provides maintenance information by using CMMS.
· An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial/electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
· Good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
· Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
· Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work independently in a mature and professional manner.
· Availability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
· Experience in Corrugated is preferred
What you need to succeed:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Military training and or technical school preferred
· Mechanical and electrical experience
· Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics
· Proven ability of machine repair
· 2-3 years of electro-mechanical automation system installation and troubleshooting experience
MUST BE FORK LIFT CERTIFIED
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.