Machine Operator - Dallas, TX
Dallas / Texas / United States
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Operator - Dallas, TX
4105 Bronze Way
Dallas, Texas, 75237
The Machine Operator will operate a stripper and assembler machine to produce assembled partitions, gather bundle and stack fiberboard partitions.
How You will impact WestRock
- Set up assembler and hopper to produce assembled partitions from fiberboard roll stock
- Dies must be set accurately
- Feed strips to hopper during production, re-set strapping machine, gather partitions in predetermined bundle quantities
- Place bundles on conveyors or pick bundles up and tie the in a manual strapping machine
- May be required to act as production worker to fill hoppers. Check and record specs, keep area clean, periodically wash machines during preventative maintenance and must be able to roll rack
What You need for Success
- High school diploma or GED
- Read Measuring tape to 1/64’s, ability to set dies according to cell size
- Knowledge of machinery
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs
What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.