About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Electrical and Instrument Journeyman - Covington, VA
104 East Riverside Ave
Covington, Virginia, 24426
- Three (3) phase power up to 13.8kv, transformers, breakers, protective relays, terminations & splices.
- AC/DC Motors, Drives and controls.
- Discrete and analog control devices (limit, pressure, proximity, encoders, etc)
- UPS Systems and DC Battery systems
- Control valves (actuators, I/P Converters, positioners, rebuilding and calibration)
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Analytical Devices (PH, Conductivity, ORP, DO, turbidity)
- Measurement Devices (flow, pressure, temperature, level)
- PLC’s, HMI, DCS & Single Loop Controllers
- Four (4) year State Approved Instrumentation and/or Electrical apprenticeship.
- Associate of Applied Science degree in electricity, electronics, instrumentation or equivalent upon review, along with three years E&I work experience.
- Equivalent military training and experience.
- Have a strong focus on safety.
- Have 5+ years industrial experience.
- Capable of working rotating shifts, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as required around heat, noise, confined spaces, heights, inside/outside, etc.\
- Have good decision making and troubleshooting abilities, good communication and computer skills are desired.
- Be highly motivated, conscientious, and a good team player with a positive attitude.