About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Quality Auditor - Charlotte, NC
2750 Whitehall Park Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273
Quality Auditor – Charlotte, NC
WestRock has an opportunity for a Quality Auditor at our facility in Charlotte, NC. The WestRock Charlotte facility is a folding carton facility committed to creating a safe work environment, building motivated and engaged teams, and producing quality products for our customers. Our success is directly related to our safety, quality, and efficiency. This successful candidate will play a key role within the Quality Department team here in Charlotte.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Conduct in Process Audits (min 3 per shift)
- Verify and validate quality checks/inspections
- Enter audit data in database
- Submit audit report summaries
- Enter internal complaints via Complaint Pro
- Printing and Cutting line clearance verification and validation
- Perform CoF, Porosity, Score bend, Barcode verification tests
- Verify LAB readings in Printing
- Operate score bend, rub tester, open force, Coefficient of Friction, Microscan, and LVS tester
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understand quality checks and inspection requirements
- Ability to use and read basic measurement devices, (calculator, tape measure, ruler, digital calipers)
- Ability to read and understand job ticket instructions and production schedule
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Written/Verbal Communications Skills - Must follow detailed instructions for training and quality
- Computer Skills - Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email, Radius,
- Knowledge of cartons
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.