WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
Digital Services Fall Co-op - Norcross, GA
• Work in the Quality Control / Proof Room assisting the Quality Control Manager reviewing live jobs and final proofs.
• Assist in the manufacture of customer proofs and the operation of proofing equipment.
• Assist in the Customer Service Department with daily duties.
• Occasionally assist with Color Management work.
• Assist in Flexographic Plate Department.
• Observe and assist Digital Services Manager with various tasks associated with WestRock print facilities.
• In periods of slow production intern may have the opportunity to sit in and observe Structural Design and Graphic Design Specialists.
What you need to succeed:
• Student must be currently enrolled in a degree program for graphic communications, packaging design, or similar
• Basic computer operational knowledge is needed especially with Apple Mac platforms. PhotoShop and Illustrator experience would be a plus, but not absolutely necessary.
• No prior graphics experience required
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills are required
• Must have strong attention to detail
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.