Sr. ERP Analyst - Finance
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. ERP Analyst - Finance
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
WestRock is currently recruiting for a Sr. ERP Analyst - Finance reporting to Director, Center of Expertise(COE) Enterprise Core Systems. The ideal candidate will define business requirements and functional design working closely with our business partners. Senior Level experience is required. The analyst will collaborate with other WestRock IT teams to set priorities, provide communication, and interface to the user community.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Work as an effective team member in various situations as circumstances dictate
· Stay abreast of technology changes and improvements within the Finance/Accounting offerings
· Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis
· Communicate regularly with the business partners and IT to set priorities, communicate status, document issues, and manage expectations.
· Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level.
· Work closely with the implementation managers to develop, test, and implement change requests.
What you need to succeed
· Proven expertise
· Proven ability to work with business partners and IT to define business requirement and functional specifications
· Experience leading enterprise initiatives with proven ability to drive results within budget, scope
· Proven experience delivering innovated solution within the Finance/ Accounting discipline
· Ability to support project integration testing for enterprise core systems
· Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms
· Bachelor’s Degree Required/MBA Strongly Preferred
· Minimum of 8 years integration experience
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.