About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
IT Compliance Analyst - Norcross, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
IT Compliance Analyst – Norcross, GA
- As a member of the Information Security team, the IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for developing, maintaining and publishing policies (including procedures and standards) within the Information Technology (IT) organization.
- Will be responsible for developing methods to communicate to user groups about WestRock IT policies and leading the information security training process.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Research, recommend, develop, maintain and update IT policies.
- Work with IT management to ensure policies are written accurately, facilitate the review by responsible parties
- Manage the IT policy exception process to ensure that risks are known and properly vetted.
- Facilitate communication of new and/or updated policy information to applicable audiences.
- Assist with identifying and launching of periodic information security training courses.
- Provide periodic status reports as requested for areas of responsibility.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or related field, or a similar level of training.
- An understanding of all information security domains.
- 4+ years of experience in researching, developing, writing and editing IT policies, best practices, standards, processes and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience in communicating awareness of IT policies and training is desired.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including interfacing effectively with a broad range of people.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, current IT security frameworks (e.g., NIST, SOX, ITIL).
- Some knowledge of IT compliance and audit related processes is desired.
- Proficient with MS Office tools.
- Related security certifications preferred (e.g., CISA, CISSP, etc.).
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.