ICS Security Analyst
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
ICS Security Analyst
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
ICS Cybersecurity Analyst - Norcross, GA
This role will be responsible for assessing, designing, implementing and supporting cyber security controls within WestRock’s industrial environments including mills, plants, warehouses and other manufacturing facilities.
How will you impact WestRock:
· Conduct security assessments for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA
· Design and implement various IT solutions in industrial environments
· Participate in strategic planning for the deployment of ICS technologies and program enhancements
· Construct and review security policies and procedures
· Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
What you need to succeed:
At least eight years of Information Technologies experience with at least four years working with, operating, and implementing information security tools (including any of the following but not limited to) within an Industrial environment: network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and programming.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field of study such
· Security certifications are desired, such
· Must be a self-starter, capable of working with minimal direction
· Experience working with ICS best practices and frameworks such
· Familiarity with common ICS components (PLCs, HMI, RTUs. SIS.)
· Demonstrated experience working with at least one DCS vendor (Honeywell, Emerson, ABB, etc.)
· Experience deploying working with security practices and technologies such as virtualization, vulnerability assessments, anti-virus, firewalls, patching and monitoring in ICS environments.
· Experience working with industrial protocols such as OPC. Modbus TCP, HART, etc.)
· Able to travel up to 30%
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.