About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Radius CoE Technical Implementation Manager
Radius CoE Technical Lead (D'Arcy de Cuevas)
Forming part of the Radius CoE Technical Team the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of strategic projects within the Consumer segment, such as the roll-out of the Virtual Work Ticket 2 application globally. The role will drive project activity and coordinate resource within both the Radius CoE and the business to deliver successful projects to an agreed timeline. This will involve on-site delivery of project launch, training and support meetings as required, and regular project and management updates.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each system to be implemented from both an IT and business workflow perspective.
- Monitoring of project process against plan and budget.
- Orchestration of project activity against the plan, highlighting of risks to relevant management and/or Steering Committee / Project Board as required.
- Develop and liaise with Power User Communities associated with project implementations to ensure clear communication lines, and strategic use of these as a project resource.
- Identification and agreement of local project resources with plant management teams.
- Management of assigned project resources for the duration of the projects where necessary.
- Management of the plan from an IT perspective, acting as a focal point for IT involvement with the project, chairing Steering Committee /Project Board meetings.
- Ownership of the implementation issues control document.
Requirements to Succeed
- Educated to degree level or occupational equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the packaging industry.
- Experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proven track record of leading at least one project which has had a strategic impact on the business and required an effective change management process.
- Experience using common project management tools, for example Microsoft Project.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to travel as required.