About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Manager – Business Analyst Team NA
Forming part of the Radius CoE Team, and reporting to the Director - Radius CoE Operations, the successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day management of the EU and NA Business Analyst Teams. In addition the role has responsibility for the successful delivery of ERP implementation projects being carried out by the BA Teams.
- Management of team providing on-site end-user support around project go-lives including resolution of problems, and promotion of best practice.
- Oversight of assigned project resources for the duration of the projects where necessary.
- Work closely with the CoE Standard Model team to understand future state standard model build and support deployment moving forward.
- Coordinate the implementation across Group of any enhancements or changes to systems to ensure minimum disruption and maximum utilisation.
- Continual communication with sites on the issues and changes to systems/ modules to ensure minimum disruption, maximum utilization and seek feedback.
- Ensure support requests are prioritized to focus resource on most critical business issues
- Prioritize support requests to ensure resource is continually focused on most critical business issues
Requirements to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Business, or related discipline preferredMinimum five years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the packaging industry.
- 8+ Years’ experience in business analysis/solutions implementation role; including 2+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience.
- Broad knowledge of business processes of operations in the Consumer segment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to make sound decisions
- Strong project management skills, including strong process orientation, ability to work and lead cross functional teams, strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Staff management experience.
- Well-developed inter-personal and communication skills.
- Must be able to travel as required for 35%-40%