About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Robotic Process Automation Analyst - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with assigned lines of business to identify, validate, and prioritize automation opportunities. Additionally, the RPA Functional Lead will work with the businesses to define automation detailed requirements, convey requirements to development personnel, perform functional testing.
How you will impact WestRock
- Day-to-day RPA COE interface with assigned businesses
- Work with businesses to identify, validate, and prioritize automation opportunities
- Define and validate business-provided, detailed automation requirements
- Convey and clarify automation requirements to developers
- Plan and track automation project schedules
- Perform automation functional testing
- Comply with RPA COE defined processes
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors in a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
- Experience working with internal customers
- Experience with software requirements development
- Experience with Process Improvement/Optimization
- Familiarity with the Waterfall and Agile software development processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Trained facilitator a plus
- PMO or COE experience a plus
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.