About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Manager and Center of Excellence Leader for Robotics Process Automation - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Center of Excellence (COE) Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and operation of the WestRock RPA COE. The RPA COE Lead will ensure compliance with the defined COE governance process, balance utilization of COE personnel, serve as the primary interface with internal WestRock partner and client organizations, and manage the roadmap for expanding and scaling COE capabilities and project capacity.
How you will impact WestRock
· Manage and balance assignments of 6-10 RPA COE personnel
· Ensure COE’s personnel’s job performance is met or exceeded
· Assess and manage COE training needs
· Plan & track RPA development activities & sequencing
· Perform final QA on projects to ensure RPA standards have been followed
· Interface with WestRock partner organizations including Internal/External Audit, Information Security, Performance Excellence
· Team with Robotic Process Automation Lead to expand and scale COE capabilities and project capacity
· Team with IT Transformation Communications to develop RPA COE communications
What you need to succeed
· Bachelors in a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
· 10+ years work experience in IT, Project Management, Finance, Consulting or Engineering capacity. Global company experience preferred.
· 3+ years management experience, managing direct or virtual team in defining responsibilities, setting and tracking goals, prioritizing projects.
· Blue Prism experience is a plus
· Experience with software requirements development
· Experience with Process Improvement/Optimization
· Familiarity with the Waterfall and Agile software development processes
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with a focus on customer service. Confident working and collaborating with individuals at all levels.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Able to manage competing demands, prioritize workload, and manage multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
· Ability to identify and act quickly on opportunities. Strong analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.