About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
IT Manager - Procure to Pay - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
IT Manager - Atlanta, GA
- The IT Manager role ensures the efficient and effective operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the fiber sourcing organization.
- The Manager will plan, coordinate, direct, design, test, implement and support IT-related activities.
- The Manager must be flexible and able to lead a team of direct reports, external contractors, other IT department employees and business process owners in the activities required to implement systems and changes.
- The Manager will also provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department and comply with Change Control, ServiceNow, SOX and other related standards and policies.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Manages the IT resources required to plan, develop, deliver and support IT services and products.
- Facilitates business requirements definition and management.
- Conducts research and recommends solutions.
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope requirements and establish baselines on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end goals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the appropriate business groups.
- Manages application maintenance and support services.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology.
- Experience and demonstrated working knowledge of accounting and procurement software applications and processes required.
- Knowledge of recycle and forestry products, processes and systems preferred.
- Experience in project management and project development concepts, methodology and tools.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, client-server and local area network concepts.
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work and collaborate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% - 30%.
- Travel between Atlanta area offices is required (Sandy Springs, Norcross and Duluth) and WestRock locations/facilities.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.