About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
eCommerce Operations Manager – Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
eCommerce Operations Manager – Atlanta, GA
- We are currently searching for an experienced professional to join our eCommerce team to lead the day-to-day operations of our customer facing digital platform.
- This is an exciting opportunity to have a leadership role on a strategic business transformational
- The ideal candidate will oversee and own online operations and perform a critical liaison role between eCommerce and key business teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Logistics and IT.
- The candidate will be hands-on to ensure the site is operating efficiently and will manage day-to-day changes to content (i.e. images, pricing, copy etc.).
- Will also be responsible for optimizing site performance and working with the IT team to ensure a timely response to issues and problems.
- The ideal candidate will be an evangelist for eCommerce within the enterprise and coach, mentor and develop business resources on capabilities of and opportunities for our digital channel while partnering with various business teams to achieve our defined performance objectives.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Manage processes that are required to enhance and maintain our online product catalog, customer price lists and promotions ensuring that all updates are accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Utilize analytics from site navigation and site performance to recommend changes to the appropriate business partners and implement enhancements to meet sales, conversion, acquisition and site speed goals.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns.
- Support Analytics Team through hands on execution of page tagging, development and execution of A/B Tests and the creation of customer segments and personas.
- Oversee digital content library and manage processes to ensure library is always up-to-date.
- Maintain and publish weekly dashboard of KPIs, identify opportunities and provide weekly updates on trends/insights.
- Develop and oversee processes to provision accounts for users and partner with Master Data Management Team to develop integrations and automate processes to validate user access/permissions.
- Partner with appropriate business teams to manage online inventory availability, fulfillment and logistics processes.
- Ensure that all customer data is protected in accordance with regulatory and internal business requirements.
- Monitor fraud, chargebacks, refused payments, etc. and ensure robust fraud prevention processes are in place.
- Maintain and publish release notes and training documentation for each code deployment.
- Support Customer Service Teams by streamlining processes to ensure that they respond to customer queries in line with standards set and agreed response times.
- Work with Marketing and Communications Teams to coordinate all social media campaigns and manage SEM/SEO program.
What you need to succeed:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must have 3+ years' experience in eCommerce; 1+ year of experience in B2B eCommerce environment a plus.
- Experience integrating an eCommerce platform with a Product Information Management and/or ERP system.
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Business acumen with knowledge of basic retail math.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Fluent in Excel and Visio.
- Ability to work independently as well as be highly collaborative on projects.
- Someone excited to facilitate organizational change.
- Experience with Oracle Commerce Cloud is desirable.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.