About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
As a member of the Information Security team, the Vulnerability Analyst is responsible for the host vulnerability management. This includes the vulnerability scanning and remediation coordination for any device with an IP that can connect to the corporate network. The IT Vulnerability Analyst ensures that security scans are completed in a timely manner, that impactful findings are distributed to remediation owners and that remediation SLAs are met or escalated to management. This role will also assist in the creation of risk acceptance request creations if remediation effort can’t be completed in a timely manner.
The Vulnerability Analyst should be able to work independently as well as in a team setting to accomplish specific tasks. The Analyst should possess strong time management and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines. Strong written and oral communication skills are needed to follow up and document processes related to risk evaluations and metrics reporting.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Implement and operate a global host vulnerability scanning system. All systems must be scanned on a weekly or monthly basis, depending on the system’s level of risk exposure.
· Prioritize and assign vulnerability findings to remediation owners. Coordinate meetings to drive the remediation process and produce vulnerability statistic reports for management.
· Support the WestRock culture of Integrity, Respect, Accountability
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT- or business-related field, or a similar level of training
· 2 to 5 + years of IT and/or Information Security experience. 1+ year of experience in performing vulnerability scanning and remediation coordination.
· Ability to communicate across multiple levels and functions of the company including senior leaders within the business, IT, Internal Audit, Legal and other corporate functions
· Security certifications such as Security + or CISSP is a plus.
· Experience using automated security scanning and IT ticketing systems.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.