Sr. Manager, ePMO Program Operations - Norcross, Ga
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. Manager, ePMO Program Operations - Norcross, Ga
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
· The Senior Manager provides management, leadership and oversight for the development of a robust and agile governance, operational excellence and delivery assurance within the
· Establish the ePMO service delivery and operating models
How you will impact WestRock:
· Develop, implement and continuously improve the structure, processes
· Facilitate QBRs/PMRs to review project/program progress, obtain strategic guidance and ensure alignment within the portfolio as well as integration with organizational strategic objectives.
o Partner with stakeholders to ensure optimal preparations for review sessions and effective implementation of key governance decisions
· Proactively identify, manage, and escalate risks across projects, work streams
· Build and sustain relationships with senior leadership and ePMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted expert.
· Develop, train, and implement the operating, communication, tools and change management frameworks.
o Operating: Design the standardized methodologies, processes, KPIs
o Communication: Create communication strategy, approach
o Tools: Establish tools and templates necessary to successfully execute current projects and support ongoing operations.
o Change Management: Define approach for managing change across the enterprise in coordination with the delivery of technology projects.
· Lead resource management and
· Own and drive complex internal projects, programs
· Oversee project managers’ delivery quality by conducting “deep dives” of projects and programs to ensure timely execution within
Program Value Realization
· Own pre and post-deployment value realization methodology and process to drive efficiency and consistency across projects and programs.
· Establish framework that enables the acceleration of value realization and transformation sustainment.
· Establish a transformational culture that understands and supports a “value realization” mindset
- Strong knowledge of Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 3+years
- Process Improvement training
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools (MS Project, Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Familiarity with Portfolio / Program Management or Technology Business Management Software (Apptio, ServiceNow, HP)
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or technology or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
· 10+ years program/project leadership, experience.
· Strong leadership skills delivering all aspects of project and program management, including enterprise large portfolios with high complexity and risk.
· Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management, change management, problem-solving, influencing and decision-making skills.
· Experience building PMO structures and operations.
· A passion for program management
· A proven track record of developing business value
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
· Expert knowledge of stakeholder management, risk management
· Proven process development or refinement experience
· Ability to lead program development and refinement in an evolving,
· Drives a culture of process discipline and rigor
· Proven track record of quickly earning trust, inspiring teams, developing resources, setting direction, and delivering results.
· Comfortable partnering across the organization to align program and projects to the larger organizational objectives.
· Ability to work effectively in a global environment with remote teams.
· Exemplary core program and project management skills.
· Experience delivering capabilities or products required
· Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Experience with multiple workstreams and leading teams
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
- Preferred: Experience in developing executive leadership presentations and talking points
- Preferred: Consulting or manufacturing experience
- Preferred: Demonstrated success of implementing strategy
- Preferred: Detailed oriented and ability to close on open items quickly
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.