Sr. JDE Developer
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. JDE Developer
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
How you will impact WestRock:
- Provide systems analysis, design, and programming services for
WestRock'scompany-wide implementation of JDEdwardsEnterprise One version 9.1
- Support corporate, plant, and mill functions using the Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Capital Asset Management/Enterprise Asset Management, Sales, Pricing, and Agreements modules of JD Edwards
- Work with project implementation teams, business analysts and users to define requirements, create technical designs, develop in accordance with the designs, test, and implement solutions
- Provide day-to-day problem solving and support services to the user community
- Gather and analyze detailed functional requirements for projects related to the
JDEdwardsimplementation. This includes enhancements, modifications, and inbound / outboundinterfaces to/from JDE, as well as integrations dealing with master data, such as vendor masters, customer master, item masters, and email/workflow.
- Use JDE Developer toolkit to develop custom interactive programs, UBE's, NER's and C business functions to provide inbound and outbound interfaces, "bolt-on" functionality, and changes to JDE logic/programs.
- At least 7 years as a JDE Enterprise One Systems Analyst/Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of JDE Enterprise One Modules: Financials, Procurement, Inventory, Sales, Advanced Pricing, Warehousing, and Transportation on version 8.11 or later.
- In-depth knowledge of the JDE database structures and how the application uses the database.
- In-depth knowledge and use of JDE API's, including Z file and R47 "EDI" file processing.
- Ability to use UTB / Data Browser to review data and testing results.
- Ability to design new JDE interactive programs and to modify existing JDE interactive programs.
- Ability to design and develop custom UBE's for processing or updating data, and reporting.
- Ability to design new JDE NERs and Business Functions to ensure efficient data processing.
- Proficient with MS SQL for querying the JDE database and direct database updates if necessary.
- Knowledge of JDE CNC environment, Object Management
Work benchtools, and JDE configuration techniques such as version creation, check in/out, promotion/deployment processes, and appropriate usage of development / environments. prototype/ production
- Ability to suggest test plans and work with team members to develop test plans and execute against those plans.
- Produce quality results with minimal
defects / issues.
Work Management & General IT Skills
- Systems analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook email, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Good communication skills, ability to relate to users in business terms and relate technical solutions to business needs, ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to work with many different personality types inside IT and in the user community; ability to flex communication style, approach
andcontent based on the audience.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a matrixed, team-oriented IT environment.
- Ability to organize and plan work to meet goals and deadlines while handling multiple tasks.
- Effective in a fast-paced environment, including producing quality, well-tested results in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to follow defined procedures and development guidelines.
- Knowledge of SOX control environments and IT-related controls.
Other Preferred Skills:
- .Net and Web Services development skills
- C programming experience
- Experience developing workflows using JDE Workflow tools and integration
- Experience working with interfaces through webMethods and designing interfaces to communicate with plant manufacturing systems.
- JDE development / implementation experience in a multi-language environment.
- Experience enabling JDE applications on mobile devices/smartphones.
- Knowledge of SCRUM work management process
- Microsoft Project - managing and tracking projects with MS Project.
- Knowledge of help desk software and help desk processes.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
What we offer:
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.