SR. ERP Project Manager
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
SR. ERP Project Manager
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager will be to manage a large ERP program comprised of several sub-project initiates and teams from design to delivery. This program will also span multiple business teams and involve migration activities from legacy ERP environments.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Manage multiple initiatives to drive towards end goals
· Use soft skills to look for solutions and win-win opportunities.
· Facilitate system audits to verify results of implementation
· Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Understand business processes, particularly order management, planning and financial shared services
· Demonstrate action-oriented leadership when faced with a project roadblock
What you need to succeed:
· Senior level experience with executive presence
· Financial acumen related to large scale projects is required - Forecasting, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances
· 5+ years of overall ERP experience in a functional/technical/user role
· 5+ years of functional ERP project management experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to lead large ERP project reporting and milestone status to senior leadership and executives
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to be successful
· Experience integrating bolt-on and 3rd party software
· Experience with Tier-1 consulting or ERP implementation partners is desirable
· Experience in Paper Industry is desirable
· International ERP implementation experience is desirable
· Experience and/or exposure with Agile project management and SCRUM is desirable
· PMP Certification required
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.